Monday, January 24, 2011

Mind Fuck



This video blows my mind and basically my entire perception of the world out my ass and all over my computer room walls. It took me about 2 or 3 viewings with hefty breaks in between to really grasp all the information in this video, I find it gets really intense after the 5th or 6th dimension explanation. To me, and I may be totally off on the subject, this means that time travel is very possible if someone can find a way to bend dimensions on themselves. Wow. Then I could go back in time and tell myself to invent Facebook.

Another thing that got me thinking was if there are beings (us) living in the 3rd dimension, there could also be beings on all dimensions that could see time all around them and parallel universes that we can't even comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment